Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2014

Toddler Swimsuit


Summertime is fading, and to be honest, I'm pretty sad about it.  Normally I'm ready to welcome in cooler weather, but this year my oldest will be entering kindergarten.  It will be a new phase of life for our family.  Our schedules will never be the same.


In an attempt to make the most of the remaining summer, we hopped in the car a few weeks ago, and had a big summer road trip.  We started out camping at one of our favorite lakes, and ended up spending some time in the sand and sun in California.  With all of the swimming and sunshine, a second suit was in order for August.  


I had purchased this adorable swimsuit material about a year and a half ago, and finally put it to use.  I absolutely love the little lobsters.  The red athletic knit for the rash guard was purchased at Wal-mart of all places.  I used a combination of the knit and the swimsuit fabric for the hat.  My little Gus and an anything but little head, so having a nice knit on the sides provided the stretch that his head needed.

The bucket hat was made using Abby's (Sew Much Ado) free pattern.






10 comments:

Charity said...

August looks adorable in his swim outfit! I love the fabric too, especially paired with the red.

David Jack said...

Wonderful post it is very inspiring and informative season 2 ava blue jacket content good work keep it up.

Gary sobers said...

I just love to read this kind of article. I was searching to read that kind of article and I finally found it. Now its time to avail Interior Painting Services in Fort Worth Tx for more information.

Academic Writers UK said...

I'm feeling incredibly charmed today because I've read your entire post and gained a lot of valuable information. It has truly inspired me!

Mobile app development company said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us. I want to share information about the Best app development company in Pune. The best app development companies in Pune boast a pool of skilled and experienced developers who are well-versed in the latest technologies. This ensures your app is built using cutting-edge solutions, enhancing its functionality and performance. They can tailor their solutions to meet the specific requirements of your business, providing a customized app that aligns with your goals.

Kasen said...

Wow, awesome blog layout! This web site is so great, Cheers!

Sanders said...

This is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

Ever said...

Love this blog! Thanks a lot for sharing this marvelous post. Very useful!!

Frank said...

Thanks for discuss this, Love learning more on this topic. Extremely helpful!

Lina said...

Amazing article. Thanks for sharing wonderful informative blogs